Aromatherapy is growing in popularity every year as wellness, lifestyle and mental health are being established as the route to holistic health. While this industry grows there isn’t much awareness being built on the correct and optimum usage of these Pure Essential Oils.
While you might read about different benefits of Lavender Essential oil online or in a magazine, using it in your daily life can be confusing to start with. When using these oils its important to know about the quality of the Essential Oils, the correct dilution rates and specific methods to the blends.
Once your base knowledge is in place, there is no end to your creativity in using them. You will be able to make face oils, roll on blends for stress/anxiety, meditation diffuser blends, pain relief oils, hair oils, insect repellant blends and endless more concoctions for yourself and those you care about most.
If you are one for sustainability and have a streak for natural and organic products, learning about Aromatherapy will help you deal with day to day worries with simple yet effective solutions from your closet.
An Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Different industries that its used in
- What are Essential Oils
- Different ways that they are used
Addressing Mental health with Essential Oils
- What is Stress
- How Aromatherapy helps balance emotions
- Essential oils for focus, sleep, relaxation
- Make a DIY Diffuser Blend for yourself
Use of Essential Oils in skin care/hair care
- Addressing various skin/hair conditions with Aromatherapy
- Base oils, comedogenic oils for different skin types
Use of Essential Oils for Health
- Blends for cold/congestion/immunity
- Pain relief/Inflammation
- Pre and Post work out
- Women’s health
- Nerve Function
- Make your own face oil/body oil or hair oil blend. - activity (option 1)
- Make your own DIY blend for pain relief/ cold congestion etc (option 2)
Household uses of Essential Oil
- Essential Oils for sustainability
- As insect repellents
- For your laundry
- For household cleaning
The use of Essential Oils for the spirit.
- Breath work
- How to follow Aromatherapy professionally and the avenues it opens to you!
|1||Academic Fees||Rs. 2500/-|
|2||Other Expenses (Joining Kit, Portal and Certification)||Rs. 2000/-|
|Total Payable||Rs. 4500/-|